söndag, februari 06, 2011

sunday and confused

oh im so confused.. dont know what to do. if im going to whistler (to do a season) or im going back to australia, but for a year, in september.. yeah life's hard right?!

its so fucking sad to be home. so glad to meet all my friends, of course, but no. this is not me. or this is not my city. helsingborg's to depressing with all the drama. drama drama drama. fuck that, why so much drama in this city? and people that think they're better thn others. haha okay, i can admit that its not just in helsingborg its like that but my city is one of a kind of beeing a bitch to you. come with me to sydney and you're gonna meet some nice and friendly peeps! yey.

haha sorry for not beeing so happy today. but i miss everything back in aussie (yeah and i mean you chili blue-readers!!), i miss you :( yeye but gotta go now. have a good one today! xoxo

Inga kommentarer: